We are commited to the privacy of our users. During your usage of the service, we collect a small amount of personal and usage information. Because we regard the safety and privacy of your information with the utmost seriousness, we provide this notice detailing our policies with regards to the privacy of your information.
Information Gathering and Usage
- We collect information about your usage of the site and Service, including but not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, and aggregate information about how our site and Service is used.
- This information is collected in order to facilitate the Service and to improve the quality of our service.
- Cookies are small text files recorded on your computer by your browsers. Cookies can contain small amounts of information such as unique identifiers and other data.
- Cookies are required to use the EmailAmbush service.
- EmailAmbush uses reliable third-party storage vendors to safely store all information, as well as provide networking, hardware, some software, and necessary technology for the Service.
We may disclose the information you have entrusted us in special circumstances,
- If we have your permission, or
- If it is necessary to comply with law enforcement to aid an investigation of, or prevent illegal activities, or
- If EmailAmbush is aquired/merged with another company. We will make all attempts to provide you with 30 days notice in such an event, before the aforementioned information is shared with the acquiring/merging company.
- We may disclose the information you have entrusted us in special circumstances, such as:
- We may update our policies and this document from time to time.
- We will provide notice of significant changes by sending an email to the Contact Email address on your account or by placing such notice prominently on our web site. (http://www.emailambush.com)
- If you have any questions regarding this policy, you may contact EmailAmbush support by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org