Dan Hulton ("I", "We", "Us", and other terms of similar meaning) provides the EmailAmbush
website, tools, and services (the "Service") to you, subject to your acceptance of these terms
of service ("Terms"). By accessing or using the Service or browsing this site, you agree to be
bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Service.
We reserve the right to update, modify, or change these Terms without notice. New or changed
features of the Service will fall under the most current Terms. If you continue to use the
Service after any such changes, it constitutes your agreement to such modifications.
Violation of any of these Terms will result in the immediate termination of your account.
You may always view the most current Terms at:
- We are commited to the privacy of our users. During your usage of the service,
we collect a small amount of personal and usage information. Because we regard the
safety and privacy of your information with the utmost seriousness, we provide a
policy that you must agree to read and understand.
- No automatic methods of registration are allowed.
- Some information about you is required to use the service, including but not
necessarily limited to your email address and cell phone number.
- Only one person may access each account. You may not share accounts.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your account. Should your
account become compromised, you bear all responsiblity for all damages incurred.
- You are solely responsible for every action taken by your account, even if you
personally did not take that action.
- You may not use your account for any illegal activities, including but not
limited to sending unsolicited email (spam), viruses, or malware.
- This service sends SMS text messages to your phone. You are responsible for
bearing the cost, if any, of these messages.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time,
temporarily or permanently, without warning.
- We reserve the right to modify any prices with a 30 day notice.
Payment and Access
- The use of PayPal is required to create an account.
- All charges are exclusive of all fees and taxes imposed by governing or taxing
authorities. You are responsible for paying such fees and taxes.
- You accept that any charges incurred for internet access, mobile or otherwise,
due to your usage of EmailAmbush are your own responsibility.
Cancellation and Termination
- In situations of extreme over-use (e.g., where your account is obviously hacked
and an extreme number of alerts are being triggered), we reserve the right to
suspend or terminate your account for Our protection and the protection of the
- Moreover, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account for any
reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any
- At any time during the first thirty (30) days of service, if you are not
satisfied for any reason, you may cancel your account and get a full refund.
However, merely cancelling your account is not sufficient to qualify for the refund.
You must also email firstname.lastname@example.org
and request the refund manually.
Copyright and Ownership
- All content entered by users, including any files required to use the Service
remain the copyright of that user.
- We do not pre-screen any content, but reserve the right to remove any content
at any time for any reason.
- We shall make all reasonable attempts to ensure the Service is
available to you, but due to the fact that the Service relies on the internet and
related services that are inherently not 100% reliable, we make no warranties or
guarantees that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We will
not be liable for any interruptions in the Service.
- In order to use the alerting portion of this service, you understand that you will
require a cell phone, and that your phone must have SMS texting service enabled on it.
- Your use of the Service is provided "as is" and "as available" with no
guarantees or warantees of any kind. You assume total responsibility for all use
of the Service.
- You understand that the Service will be used to transmit client and invoice
information over the internet, and that this may cause that information to be
- We make no warranties or guarantees about your ability to use the
service, your satisfaction with the service, the availability of the service or
any downtime incurred, the accuracy of any mathematical calculations performed by
the Service, or that any bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We, our affiliates, and our sponsors are not responsible or
liable for any damages incurred through use of the site, whether direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or other damages. Your sole remedy
for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any section of these Terms are rendered unenforcable, the enforcability of
the remainder of the Terms shall not be impaired.
- Our failure to enforce any of these terms shall not be considered a waiver of
such rights. These Terms supercede any prior agreements between You and Us,
including prior versions of these Terms.